Here are some helpful FAQs
Q1. How do I Activate my genuine copy of Office?
A1: Follow these steps:
- In the All Programs list, look for a folder named “Microsoft Office” and left click so it expands and shows all of the available Office programs.
- Left click any of the four choices and soon after it opens it will ask you for the Product Key.
- The product key is located on a multi colored sticker on your computer.
- Once you’ve typed the product key in correctly (a green check mark will appear), left click “Continue” and then click “Install Now.”
- Once you receive the “Installation Successful” message, left click “Close” and then left click the red X in the top right corner to close the program.
- Navigate back to any of the Office programs through the start menu and open it one more time. This time a window will open asking to activate your copy of office. Simply left click Next and the activation process will be complete.
Or use our handy guide here to answer more questions How to Activate your Computer
Q2. How do I get rid of a virus?
A2: All of our systems come with the ability to set your computer back to our factory settings.
You have purchased a computer with a Genuine Microsoft License. Your system comes with the ability to restore it back to its original image at any time. Please follow the instructions below to perform a system restore.
Please note: If you choose to “Remove Everything” ALL data will be lost during this process. You are responsible for backing up or transferring any user data before performing the restore.
- Open the start menu and click on the settings icon.
- Click on “Update and Security”
- Click on “Recovery” on the left pane, and then “Get started” on the right pane.
- Choose to keep your files and programs or to completely wipe the drive.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for the system to load.
- Click “Reset” to begin restoring you PC. This is a view of the screen if you choose to keep your personal files.
- Please wait while the system restores. When completed you will see the welcome screen or your login screen.
Q3: Do you have any recommendations for online training?
A3: We sure do! Microsoft has free Digital Literacy . The courses help you learn the essential skills to begin computing with confidence, be more productive at home and at work, stay safe online, use technology to complement your lifestyle, and consider careers where you can put your skills to work. If you have any other questions please let us know.
Q4: Can I have a copy of the awesome PCRR Using Your Computer emailed to me?
A4: You sure can! 4.4.3-F PCRR Computer Manual—Rev C
Q5: Can you give me some tips about buying a computer?
A5: We can. We wrote Buying a Computer 2017 to do just that!
Other Questions? Please call 1-800-939-6000 between the hours of 9am CST and 5pm CST Monday through Friday only. Or you can email us at email@example.com.
- You need to be in front of your computer
- You need your PCRR ID number, which can be found on the green or white PCRR sticker on your computer.
Thank you for purchasing our refurbished computers!